GENIUS TOOLS 3/8" Dr. Impact Universal Joints Cr-V
• Always wear safety goggles and protective equipment while using any impact tool.
• Always use the proper type and size of socket and make sure it fits securely onto the fastener. An oversize or sloppy fit can cause slippage and injury to both the socket and the fastener.
• Always use retaining ring and pin to hold socket on impact tool.
• Do not use damaged or worn sockets or accessories.
• Do not run the impact tool while placing the socket over the nut.
• Do not hold the socket or accessory while the tool is in operation.
• Do not continue to drive with an impact socket once the fastener is tight.
• Do not use hand sockets or accessories on impact tools.